PRODUCT FEATURES AND TERMS
TERMS OF SALE
Merchant Gift Cards
- All merchant gift cards are sold on behalf of the individual merchant
- Swipeit.com can not guarantee the value of the gift card if a merchant is no longer in business
- The customer is subject to the limitations and rules of the merchant whose gift card the customer purchases
- All sales are final and not subject to refund. Any refunds will be given at the sole discretion of the merchant listed on the purchased card.
- Swipeit.com does not assume responsibility or liability for the actions, product, or content of any merchant.
Swipe It Gift Cards
- Swipeit.com gift cards are redeemable at www.swipeit.com for gift cards of merchants listed at the website and products listed online. They cannot be used on the websites or in the stores of any of Swipeit.com’s participating merchants.
- Swipeit.com gift cards may also be redeemed by calling 1-888-SWIPE It if a person does not have Internet access.
- Swipeit.com gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- If the amount of your purchase is greater than the value of your Swipeit.com Gift Card your credit card will be charged for the excess amount.
- Promotional Swipeit.com gift cards may have shorter expiration periods than regular Swipeit.com gift Cards and are not subject to replacement.
- Swipeit.com gift cards are redeemable only by residents of the U.S.
- The merchants available at Swipeit.com are subject to change. Swipeit.com makes no guarantee that the merchants will remain the same or that a particular merchant will be available at all times
- The customer is subject to the limitations and rules of the merchant whose gift card the customer redeems with the Swipeit.com gift card.
- Swipeit.com is not responsible for any restrictions or terms and conditions of any merchant's gift cards.
- Swipeit.com is not responsible for merchants that are no longer in business or that change their location(s). The merchant locations listed at this site are listed as a guide only and Swipeit.com does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
Swipeit.com does not assume responsibility or liability for the actions, product, or content of any merchant.
LOST OR STOLEN CERTIFICATES
- Swipeit.com will not replace a gift card that is lost or stolen after being received.
- If an order has not arrived at the customer's shipping location within 13 days of the shipment date, Swipeit.com may cancel and replace such order, provided the holder submits to Swipeit.com a properly completed Affidavit of Claimant/Lost Certificate within 60 days of the shipment date. Upon receipt of such affidavit and provided a balance remains on the certificate(s) from such order, Swipeit.com will initiate a review process. The card may or may not be replaced, depending upon the outcome of such review. Swipeit.com will not replace any lost or stolen certificates if the Affidavit of Claimant/Lost Certificate was not received within the 60-day period. To initiate the investigation, the customer should call 1-888-Swipe It.